Friday, April 30, 2010

Re-post from Bishop Jim Swilley

Three times I did that, and then he told me, My grace is enough; it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness. Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift. It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness.
(2 Corinthians 12:8, 9 - The Message)

Sometimes u just have 2 let a thing go...talking it out is generally helpful, but there r some situations that just r what they r, & all the talking n the world isn't going 2 change them...that apology u've waited 4 may not b coming...u may not ever b able 2 make that other person c ur point...u may never understand what went wrong n a relationship...maybe it's just time 2 get over it & move on...let go & let God...

"It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to." - W.C. Fields

Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.
(1 Peter 5:7 - Amplified Bible)







RE-post from http://www.bloginthenow.blogspot.com/ -Bishop Jim Swilley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers